Pages

Friday 5 November 2010

InfoCharts (Wk 11)


This is our group work for our tutorial where we were asked to make a suitable chart for this particular business statistics. This is a bar chart and why I think this chart is suitable and easy to understand because it is very organised. Each bar represents different statistics and each has their own colour so that it is easy for the audiences to understand. There are also legends being given underneath the chart and also the numbers and figures written on the bars to give more accurate understanding of the chart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's More Than Meets The Eye

Assalamualaikum and Good Day! :)

I would like to welcome everyone who is visiting my blog :) I am happy to say that I'm proud to be in this course. This is a project journal for Visual Communication. I do hope you enjoy and do comment on any posts I made. Really appreciated it :)


Template by:
Free Blog Templates