Pages

Tuesday 31 August 2010

Coco Chanel (Movie Trailer) *an inspiration for fashion lovers* (Wk 3)

 


This is a video I have uploaded from Youtube and I think that anyone especially women who love fashion should watch this. It is about a legendary woman named Coco Chanel. We knew her in Dr Chris's class in our week 3. This is actually just a movie trailer, a biography of the legendary Coco Chanel, of how she started to rebel and make women clothes much more simpler and go against the convention of the society. To me, she is an inspiration, a perfect example for women who wish to be independent in any way. Enjoy! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's More Than Meets The Eye

Assalamualaikum and Good Day! :)

I would like to welcome everyone who is visiting my blog :) I am happy to say that I'm proud to be in this course. This is a project journal for Visual Communication. I do hope you enjoy and do comment on any posts I made. Really appreciated it :)


Template by:
Free Blog Templates